Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m.
OKANOGAN The Okanogan School Board and North Central Educational Service District Board will meet for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, in the middle-high school library, 244 S. Fifth Ave.
Dinner will be provided by the Okanogan district and catered by Chartwell’s, which provides food service to the district. The menu includes New York strip steak, chicken with mushroom-cream sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tossed greens, rolls, triple berry crumble and bottled water.
The service district board has a longstanding practice of meeting with the 29 school boards in the its area, Okanogan Superintendent Richard Johnson said. Conconully resident Harlan Warner is on the service district board.
At 6 p.m., the service district board will meet in the library and the Okanogan board will move to the district administration building, 115 Rose St., for its regular meeting.
More like this story
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge