Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m.
OKANOGAN The Okanogan School Board and North Central Educational Service District Board will meet for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, in the middle-high school library, 244 S. Fifth Ave.
Dinner will be provided by the Okanogan district and catered by Chartwell’s, which provides food service to the district. The menu includes New York strip steak, chicken with mushroom-cream sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tossed greens, rolls, triple berry crumble and bottled water.
The service district board has a longstanding practice of meeting with the 29 school boards in the its area, Okanogan Superintendent Richard Johnson said. Conconully resident Harlan Warner is on the service district board.
At 6 p.m., the service district board will meet in the library and the Okanogan board will move to the district administration building, 115 Rose St., for its regular meeting.
More like this story
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge