Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m.
OKANOGAN The Okanogan School Board and North Central Educational Service District Board will meet for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, in the middle-high school library, 244 S. Fifth Ave.
Dinner will be provided by the Okanogan district and catered by Chartwell’s, which provides food service to the district. The menu includes New York strip steak, chicken with mushroom-cream sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tossed greens, rolls, triple berry crumble and bottled water.
The service district board has a longstanding practice of meeting with the 29 school boards in the its area, Okanogan Superintendent Richard Johnson said. Conconully resident Harlan Warner is on the service district board.
At 6 p.m., the service district board will meet in the library and the Okanogan board will move to the district administration building, 115 Rose St., for its regular meeting.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third