Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m.
OKANOGAN The Okanogan School Board and North Central Educational Service District Board will meet for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, in the middle-high school library, 244 S. Fifth Ave.
Dinner will be provided by the Okanogan district and catered by Chartwell’s, which provides food service to the district. The menu includes New York strip steak, chicken with mushroom-cream sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tossed greens, rolls, triple berry crumble and bottled water.
The service district board has a longstanding practice of meeting with the 29 school boards in the its area, Okanogan Superintendent Richard Johnson said. Conconully resident Harlan Warner is on the service district board.
At 6 p.m., the service district board will meet in the library and the Okanogan board will move to the district administration building, 115 Rose St., for its regular meeting.
More like this story
- Signups start for Okanogan rooter's bus
- School to honor state soccer champs
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE