Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:11p.m.
OKANOGAN The Okanogan School Board and North Central Educational Service District Board will meet for dinner at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, in the middle-high school library, 244 S. Fifth Ave.
Dinner will be provided by the Okanogan district and catered by Chartwell’s, which provides food service to the district. The menu includes New York strip steak, chicken with mushroom-cream sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted root vegetables, tossed greens, rolls, triple berry crumble and bottled water.
The service district board has a longstanding practice of meeting with the 29 school boards in the its area, Okanogan Superintendent Richard Johnson said. Conconully resident Harlan Warner is on the service district board.
At 6 p.m., the service district board will meet in the library and the Okanogan board will move to the district administration building, 115 Rose St., for its regular meeting.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge