Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:26p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:26p.m.
BREWSTER Brewster High School’s annual Breast Cancer Awareness night was put on during the volleyball match with Cashmere on Oct. 10.
Special guest was Starr Hammons, mother of former Brewster volleyball players Holly and Jessie Hammons.
“Starr is currently battling breast cancer,” Brewster coach Marcy Boesel said. “Those in attendance donated $453.12. All money will be sent to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
“Thank you to Brewster Market Place for their donation of cupcakes, and thank you to all in attendance for sharing so generously toward this important cause,” Boesel said.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital CEO fired
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge