Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:26p.m., updated October 17, 2013 at 04:26p.m.
BREWSTER Brewster High School’s annual Breast Cancer Awareness night was put on during the volleyball match with Cashmere on Oct. 10.
Special guest was Starr Hammons, mother of former Brewster volleyball players Holly and Jessie Hammons.
“Starr is currently battling breast cancer,” Brewster coach Marcy Boesel said. “Those in attendance donated $453.12. All money will be sent to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
“Thank you to Brewster Market Place for their donation of cupcakes, and thank you to all in attendance for sharing so generously toward this important cause,” Boesel said.
More like this story
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge