Originally published October 17, 2013 at 04:33p.m., updated October 18, 2013 at 12:24p.m.
OKANOGAN General election ballots were mailed Oct. 16 to Okanogan County voters and will go out Oct. 18 to voters in Ferry County.
Voters have until Nov. 5 to complete their ballots and return them to their respective county auditor’s offices.
In Okanogan County, 21,527 ballots were mailed. The Ferry County Auditor’s Office expects to mail 4,457.
People who are not registered to vote in the state can visit auditor’s offices in person until Oct. 28 and register to vote.
Dozens of municipal, hospital, school board and other taxing district candidates are on the ballot, along with a handful of local tax measures, seven statewide ballot issues and, for voters in the 7th Legislative District, a Senate race between Republicans Brian Dansel and John Smith.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget