Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OMAK Utah state Rep. Ken Ivory will talk about regaining control of public lands during the Okanogan County Farm Bureau’s annual meeting Oct. 18.
The event starts with a 5 p.m. social hour at the Omak Elks Lodge, 110 S. Ash St.
A business meeting for voting members is at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the program at 6 p.m.
Ivory, 47, is a Republican who has served in the Utah Legislature since Jan. 1, 2011. He has a bachelor of arts in Japanese from Brigham Young University and a law degree from California Western School of Law.
During his presentation, maps of Okanogan County will be displayed to show the ratio of publicly owned lands to private lands.
The dinner menu includes barbecued pork ribs, beef pot roast, scalloped potatoes and salad bar.
The Farm Bureau asks that people RSVP by today, Oct. 16.
More like this story
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge