Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OMAK Utah state Rep. Ken Ivory will talk about regaining control of public lands during the Okanogan County Farm Bureau’s annual meeting Oct. 18.
The event starts with a 5 p.m. social hour at the Omak Elks Lodge, 110 S. Ash St.
A business meeting for voting members is at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the program at 6 p.m.
Ivory, 47, is a Republican who has served in the Utah Legislature since Jan. 1, 2011. He has a bachelor of arts in Japanese from Brigham Young University and a law degree from California Western School of Law.
During his presentation, maps of Okanogan County will be displayed to show the ratio of publicly owned lands to private lands.
The dinner menu includes barbecued pork ribs, beef pot roast, scalloped potatoes and salad bar.
The Farm Bureau asks that people RSVP by today, Oct. 16.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District