Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OMAK Utah state Rep. Ken Ivory will talk about regaining control of public lands during the Okanogan County Farm Bureau’s annual meeting Oct. 18.
The event starts with a 5 p.m. social hour at the Omak Elks Lodge, 110 S. Ash St.
A business meeting for voting members is at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the program at 6 p.m.
Ivory, 47, is a Republican who has served in the Utah Legislature since Jan. 1, 2011. He has a bachelor of arts in Japanese from Brigham Young University and a law degree from California Western School of Law.
During his presentation, maps of Okanogan County will be displayed to show the ratio of publicly owned lands to private lands.
The dinner menu includes barbecued pork ribs, beef pot roast, scalloped potatoes and salad bar.
The Farm Bureau asks that people RSVP by today, Oct. 16.
More like this story
- 49 state patrol troopers sworn in
- Omak bond measure failing in initial returns
- 810 (2017-105 April 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1175
- 810 (2017-106 April 26) Notice of Application
- 820 (2017-092 April 19, 26) The Colville Tribal Correctional Facility (CTCF) is issuing a Request
- 820 (2017-093 April 19, 26) The Colville Tribal Correctional Facility (CTCF) is issuing a Request
- 820 (2017-094 April 19, 26) The Colville Tribal Correctional Facility (CTCF) is issuing a Request
- 820 (2017-097 April 19, 26, May 3) NOTICE TO CREDITORS
- 820 (2017-098 April 19, 26) CALL FOR BIDS.
- 820 (2017-102 April 26) The Town of Riverside is seeking applications for Town Council Position No.1.