Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OMAK Utah state Rep. Ken Ivory will talk about regaining control of public lands during the Okanogan County Farm Bureau’s annual meeting Oct. 18.
The event starts with a 5 p.m. social hour at the Omak Elks Lodge, 110 S. Ash St.
A business meeting for voting members is at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the program at 6 p.m.
Ivory, 47, is a Republican who has served in the Utah Legislature since Jan. 1, 2011. He has a bachelor of arts in Japanese from Brigham Young University and a law degree from California Western School of Law.
During his presentation, maps of Okanogan County will be displayed to show the ratio of publicly owned lands to private lands.
The dinner menu includes barbecued pork ribs, beef pot roast, scalloped potatoes and salad bar.
The Farm Bureau asks that people RSVP by today, Oct. 16.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge