Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge