Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge