Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge