Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors