Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer