Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge