Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge