Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June