Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS