Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options