Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo