Wednesday, October 16, 2013
OKANOGAN Second-half property taxes and irrigation assessments are due Oct. 31.
Taxes can be paid in person or by mail, with an Oct. 31 or earlier postmark, in either Okanogan or Ferry County. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted at the counter in either treasurer’s office.
In Okanogan County, credit card payments are allowed online. Taxpayers need to have the jurisdiction number, 5633, tax amount and parcel number.
A convenience fee will be added, Treasurer Leah McCormack said.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington