Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Theft on Appleway, Okanogan.
Animal problem on Middle Lane Road, Omak. Beaver eating trees.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak. Electronics taken.
Burglary on Lufkin Lane, Winthrop.
Hunters trespassing on U.S. Highway 97, Pateros.
Hunters trespassing on Balky Hill Road, Twisp.
Theft on Greenacres Road, Riverside. Gas tanks taken.
Malicious mischief on Fourth Street, Tonasket.
Assault on Starr Road, Pateros.
Fraud on Quail Drive, Omak.
Burglary on Monroe Orchards Road, Bridgeport.
Driver cited for loaded firearm in a vehicle on Forest Service Road No. 37 Boulder Creek, Winthrop.
Malicious mischief on Horizon Flats Road, Winthrop. Fence damaged.
Fire on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Danker Cutoff Road, Okanogan.
Theft on South Second Avenue. Gasoline taken; the bill was $89.56.
Dead steer found in a lake on Sinlahekin Road, Loomis.
Fraud on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on East Second Avenue, Twisp.
Fire on Douglas Road, Omak.
Vehicle crash on Harmony Heights Road, Brewster.
Vehicle crash on Patterson Lake Road, Winthrop.
Theft on Nicholson Road, Tonasket.
Harassment on South First Avenue. Threats via text message.
Overdue campers at Sweat Creek Campground, Wauconda.
Assault on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Theft on Sinlahekin Road, Okanogan.
Found property on Elmway, Okanogan.
Assault on B&O Road, Okanogan.
Threats on Engh Road, Omak.
Theft on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Mailbox taken.
Malicious mischief on Spur Road, Tonasket.
Attempted suicide on state Highway 20, Okanogan.
Theft on South Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Theft on Dixon Road, Omak. Items taken from a mailbox.
Cow killed and partially butchered on Holmes Road, Tonasket.
Dog killed a kitten on county Highway 7, Oroville.
Vehicle crash on Indian Dan Canyon Road, Brewster.
Vehicle theft on B&O Road, Okanogan.
Theft on Benson Creek Road, Twisp. Hay taken.
Theft on Goat Creek Road, Winthrop.
Assault on North Star Road, Brewster.
Vehicle crash on Elbow Coulee Road, Winthrop.
Dog attacked children on Pine Creek Road, Tonaskest.
Vehicle crash on Columbia River Road, Omak.
Vehicle crash on Forest Service Road No. 3810, Conconully.
Assault on Henry Lane, Brewster.
Malicious mischief on Twin Lakes Road.
Vehicle theft on Rodeo Trail Road.
Burglary on Golden Street.
Burglary on state Highway 20, Winthrop.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE