Wednesday, October 16, 2013
From Washington State
EAST WENATCHEE — Two people were injured Oct. 10 when two pickup trucks collided at 3:45 p.m. four miles north of town on U.S. Highway 2.
Driver Don L. Rasmussen, 73, East Wenatchee, was injured but declined aid, the Washington State Patrol said.
The other driver, Alvin R. Hammersley, 78, Oroville, was not injured. Both drivers were wearing seatbelts.
Passenger Anna B. Hammersley, 67, also of Oroville, was injured and taken by ambulance to Confluence Health in Wenatchee. She was not wearing a seatbelt.
The patrol said Hammersley slowed for traffic and struck Rasmussen’s vehicle from behind. Hammersley was cited for following too close.
More like this story
- Week 5 football scores: Lake Roosevelt rolls past Oroville
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge