Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge