Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half
- Processing operations removed from pot moratorium
- Final touches put on Loup Loup Pass repairs
- State plans improvements at Pearrygin Lake
- Okanogan levy passes; Omak tax measure goes down
- New construction added to Okanogan County tax rolls
- Wenatchee hospital picked to oversee health exchange assistance