Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2