Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge