Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-505 Oct. 9 & 16)
Small Works Roster
As authorized under RCW 70-44-140(2) and RCW 39.04.155, Mid-Valley Hospital is advertising for licensed contractors who desire to be placed on the 2013 SMALL WORKS ROSTER for performing work which is estimated to cost less than $200,000. Mid-Valley Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and seeks participation from women/minority contractors.
Small Works Roster applications must be submitted to Mid-Valley Hospital, P.O. Box 793, Omak, WA 98841. Inquiries and requests for application forms can be directed to Mike Billing, Administrator, 509-826-7640, or his assistant, Shelly Timm, 509-826-7663.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan