Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-527 Oct. 16)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
CITY OF OMAK
The City of Omak is seeking sealed bids from interested parties to contract janitorial services for the Omak City Hall, Police Station, Fire Station, and Omak Library, for a five (5) year period of January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2018.
Bids will be inclusive of general janitorial services five days per week for the Omak Public Library; three days per week for the Omak City Hall and the Omak Police Department buildings; and once per week for the Omak Fire Hall offices, kitchen and restroom. Bidders are advised they will be bidding for an annual contract, to be increased each year by a CPI adjustment, as explained in the contract.
Bid packages are available at Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash, or can be mailed by contacting City Hall at 509-826-1170 or P.O. Box 72, Omak, WA 98841. Bidders must mark the envelopes as “City of Omak Janitorial Contract” in the lower left corner.
The City will accept sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Monday, October 28, 2013, at which time they will be opened and read aloud.
City of Omak
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810- (2013-547 Oct. 23) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2014 JANITORIAL SERVICES
- (2014-073 Feb. 5) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- 810 (2016-442 Nov. 9) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2015-2016 JANITORIAL SERVICES
- 810 (2015-541, Oct. 14, 21) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK JULIA MALEY PARK WELL DRILLING
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge