Wednesday, October 16, 2013
(2013-527 Oct. 16)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
CITY OF OMAK
The City of Omak is seeking sealed bids from interested parties to contract janitorial services for the Omak City Hall, Police Station, Fire Station, and Omak Library, for a five (5) year period of January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2018.
Bids will be inclusive of general janitorial services five days per week for the Omak Public Library; three days per week for the Omak City Hall and the Omak Police Department buildings; and once per week for the Omak Fire Hall offices, kitchen and restroom. Bidders are advised they will be bidding for an annual contract, to be increased each year by a CPI adjustment, as explained in the contract.
Bid packages are available at Omak City Hall, located at 2 North Ash, or can be mailed by contacting City Hall at 509-826-1170 or P.O. Box 72, Omak, WA 98841. Bidders must mark the envelopes as “City of Omak Janitorial Contract” in the lower left corner.
The City will accept sealed bids until 3:00 PM, Monday, October 28, 2013, at which time they will be opened and read aloud.
City of Omak
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 810- (2013-547 Oct. 23) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2014 JANITORIAL SERVICES
- (2014-073 Feb. 5) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK STRIP AND WAX LINOLEUM AND VINYL FLOORING
- (2013-606 Nov. 20) INVITATION TO BID CITY OF OMAK PETROLEUM BID FOR 2014
- (2014-151 March 12, 19) CALL FOR BIDS CITY OF OMAK SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS - PHASE 4B
- 810- (2013-518 Oct. 16) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge