Originally published October 15, 2013 at 04:41p.m., updated October 16, 2013 at 02:05p.m.
TWISP The Okanogan County Public Utility District has scheduled a power outage next week to work on the transmission line and substation.
The outage will from Oct. 25 from midnight to 5 a.m. It will affect all Okanogan County Electric Co-op customers, as well as Okanogan County Public Utility District customers in the Methow Valley from Carlton to Mazama and the Loup Loup Ski Hill.
Residents using medical equipment that require power are especially recommended to be prepared for the five-hour outage.
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot