Originally published October 15, 2013 at 04:41p.m., updated October 16, 2013 at 02:05p.m.
TWISP The Okanogan County Public Utility District has scheduled a power outage next week to work on the transmission line and substation.
The outage will from Oct. 25 from midnight to 5 a.m. It will affect all Okanogan County Electric Co-op customers, as well as Okanogan County Public Utility District customers in the Methow Valley from Carlton to Mazama and the Loup Loup Ski Hill.
Residents using medical equipment that require power are especially recommended to be prepared for the five-hour outage.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting