Originally published October 15, 2013 at 04:41p.m., updated October 16, 2013 at 02:05p.m.
TWISP The Okanogan County Public Utility District has scheduled a power outage next week to work on the transmission line and substation.
The outage will from Oct. 25 from midnight to 5 a.m. It will affect all Okanogan County Electric Co-op customers, as well as Okanogan County Public Utility District customers in the Methow Valley from Carlton to Mazama and the Loup Loup Ski Hill.
Residents using medical equipment that require power are especially recommended to be prepared for the five-hour outage.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge