Originally published October 15, 2013 at 04:41p.m., updated October 16, 2013 at 02:05p.m.
TWISP The Okanogan County Public Utility District has scheduled a power outage next week to work on the transmission line and substation.
The outage will from Oct. 25 from midnight to 5 a.m. It will affect all Okanogan County Electric Co-op customers, as well as Okanogan County Public Utility District customers in the Methow Valley from Carlton to Mazama and the Loup Loup Ski Hill.
Residents using medical equipment that require power are especially recommended to be prepared for the five-hour outage.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona