Originally published October 15, 2013 at 11:29a.m., updated October 15, 2013 at 11:29a.m.
OMAK Newspaper readers have a chance to recognize the best businesses, venues and recreational areas in North-Central Washington in the annual “Best Of” competition.
Have a favorite burger place or pizza parlor? Vote for them. How about a favorite event venue, dentist or attorney? Nominate them, too. There are numerous categories to choose from.
The Chronicle's contest is divided between the northern and southern portion of our vast coverage area.
Northern ballots cover from Omak to Oroville, Conconully, from Tonasket east to Republic, Curlew and Inchelium, and every place in between.
Southern ballots cover Pateros to Okanogan, Bridgeport, Nespelem, the Grand Coulee area, the Methow Valley and all places in between.
“Best Of” ballots can be found in The Chronicle newspaper, BottomLine shopper and on our website and Facebook pages.
Pick up or download a ballot and return it to The Chronicle prior to 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18.
Winners will be announced in November.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge