Sunday, October 13, 2013
OROVILLE A 40-yard field goal by Dustin Nigg with 7 seconds to go lifted Oroville to a 30-27 victory over Liberty Bell.
The game was a battle between league unbeatens.
Oroville led by 20 points early and 20-7 at the half.
For more on the game, see Wednesday’s Chronicle.
Cashmere 49, Okanogan 14
Cascade 49, Tonasket 10
Brewster 56, Omak 13
Manson 25, Lake Roosevelt 24
Kettle Falls 26, Bridgeport 7
Wilbur-Creston 82, Pateros 50
Curlew 64, Northport 6
Republic 52, Selkirk 18
Columbia-Inchelium 64, Wellpinit 44
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge