Sunday, October 13, 2013
OROVILLE A 40-yard field goal by Dustin Nigg with 7 seconds to go lifted Oroville to a 30-27 victory over Liberty Bell.
The game was a battle between league unbeatens.
Oroville led by 20 points early and 20-7 at the half.
For more on the game, see Wednesday’s Chronicle.
Cashmere 49, Okanogan 14
Cascade 49, Tonasket 10
Brewster 56, Omak 13
Manson 25, Lake Roosevelt 24
Kettle Falls 26, Bridgeport 7
Wilbur-Creston 82, Pateros 50
Curlew 64, Northport 6
Republic 52, Selkirk 18
Columbia-Inchelium 64, Wellpinit 44
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18