Sunday, October 13, 2013
OROVILLE A 40-yard field goal by Dustin Nigg with 7 seconds to go lifted Oroville to a 30-27 victory over Liberty Bell.
The game was a battle between league unbeatens.
Oroville led by 20 points early and 20-7 at the half.
For more on the game, see Wednesday’s Chronicle.
Cashmere 49, Okanogan 14
Cascade 49, Tonasket 10
Brewster 56, Omak 13
Manson 25, Lake Roosevelt 24
Kettle Falls 26, Bridgeport 7
Wilbur-Creston 82, Pateros 50
Curlew 64, Northport 6
Republic 52, Selkirk 18
Columbia-Inchelium 64, Wellpinit 44
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend