Wednesday, October 9, 2013
WINTHROP The Town Council has appointed Jessica Sheehan to fill a vacant seat through the end of the year.
Sheehan, 31, will be sworn in at the Oct. 16 meeting to Position No. 5.
She is taking the place of Clay Hill, who resigned last month when he took a job as staff counsel for the state Republican House Caucus in Olympia. Hill was appointed to the position in 2010 and was running for election this year against Dwight Filer.
More like this story
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half
- Processing operations removed from pot moratorium
- Final touches put on Loup Loup Pass repairs
- State plans improvements at Pearrygin Lake
- Okanogan levy passes; Omak tax measure goes down
- New construction added to Okanogan County tax rolls
- Wenatchee hospital picked to oversee health exchange assistance