Wednesday, October 9, 2013
WINTHROP The Town Council has appointed Jessica Sheehan to fill a vacant seat through the end of the year.
Sheehan, 31, will be sworn in at the Oct. 16 meeting to Position No. 5.
She is taking the place of Clay Hill, who resigned last month when he took a job as staff counsel for the state Republican House Caucus in Olympia. Hill was appointed to the position in 2010 and was running for election this year against Dwight Filer.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge