Wednesday, October 9, 2013
WINTHROP The Town Council has appointed Jessica Sheehan to fill a vacant seat through the end of the year.
Sheehan, 31, will be sworn in at the Oct. 16 meeting to Position No. 5.
She is taking the place of Clay Hill, who resigned last month when he took a job as staff counsel for the state Republican House Caucus in Olympia. Hill was appointed to the position in 2010 and was running for election this year against Dwight Filer.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge