Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TONASKET A business that began as an online retailer has expanded into a brick and mortar store and will host its grand opening celebration next week.
The grand opening for Bell, Hook and Spindle, 315 S. Whitcomb Ave., will be Oct. 15-19.
The business specializes in fiber arts supplies, with owners Rick and Lindy Weber first opening the online store in July 2012.
Its primary merchandise includes supplies for knitters, quilters, weavers, spinners, needle felters, and the like.
The supplies include both soft goods, such as yarn and fabric, as well as hard goods, such as drop spindles and spinning wheels.
There will also be an array of classes for beginners through experts in all areas of fiber arts.
The business also has a complete woodworking and repair shop that can restore spinning wheels, looms, sewing machines, and other equipment used by fiber artists.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge