Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TONASKET A business that began as an online retailer has expanded into a brick and mortar store and will host its grand opening celebration next week.
The grand opening for Bell, Hook and Spindle, 315 S. Whitcomb Ave., will be Oct. 15-19.
The business specializes in fiber arts supplies, with owners Rick and Lindy Weber first opening the online store in July 2012.
Its primary merchandise includes supplies for knitters, quilters, weavers, spinners, needle felters, and the like.
The supplies include both soft goods, such as yarn and fabric, as well as hard goods, such as drop spindles and spinning wheels.
There will also be an array of classes for beginners through experts in all areas of fiber arts.
The business also has a complete woodworking and repair shop that can restore spinning wheels, looms, sewing machines, and other equipment used by fiber artists.
More like this story
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-048 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-049 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-050 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision