Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TONASKET A business that began as an online retailer has expanded into a brick and mortar store and will host its grand opening celebration next week.
The grand opening for Bell, Hook and Spindle, 315 S. Whitcomb Ave., will be Oct. 15-19.
The business specializes in fiber arts supplies, with owners Rick and Lindy Weber first opening the online store in July 2012.
Its primary merchandise includes supplies for knitters, quilters, weavers, spinners, needle felters, and the like.
The supplies include both soft goods, such as yarn and fabric, as well as hard goods, such as drop spindles and spinning wheels.
There will also be an array of classes for beginners through experts in all areas of fiber arts.
The business also has a complete woodworking and repair shop that can restore spinning wheels, looms, sewing machines, and other equipment used by fiber artists.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge