Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TONASKET A business that began as an online retailer has expanded into a brick and mortar store and will host its grand opening celebration next week.
The grand opening for Bell, Hook and Spindle, 315 S. Whitcomb Ave., will be Oct. 15-19.
The business specializes in fiber arts supplies, with owners Rick and Lindy Weber first opening the online store in July 2012.
Its primary merchandise includes supplies for knitters, quilters, weavers, spinners, needle felters, and the like.
The supplies include both soft goods, such as yarn and fabric, as well as hard goods, such as drop spindles and spinning wheels.
There will also be an array of classes for beginners through experts in all areas of fiber arts.
The business also has a complete woodworking and repair shop that can restore spinning wheels, looms, sewing machines, and other equipment used by fiber artists.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY