Wednesday, October 2, 2013
MOUNT BAKER Liberty Bell’s Eli Nielson won the junior high race at the Mount Baker Invitational on Sept. 28.
Nelson covered the 1.7-mile course in 9 minutes, 52.5 seconds.
Teammate Tim Haley was ninth in 10:40.1 for the Mountain Lions, which finished fifth out of seven teams.
Other Liberty Bell junior high boys included Brayden White (12:06.6), Lazo Gitchos (12:12.8) and Zach Strong (12:49.8).
Lucy Cole was fifth (11:44.0) and Sage Borgias 15th (12:08.8) in the girls 1.7-mile junior high race.
The Liberty Bell High School varsity boys team looked strong, taking sixth (160 points) out of 14 teams on the 2.97-mile course.
Ben Klemmeck was sixth (16:48.1) and Liam Dailey 16th (17:18.2).
Others included Willy Duguay (18:04.8), Morgan Ott (18:29.7), Josiah Klemmeck (18:47.4), Logan Szafas (20:31.1) and Carter Dornfeld (20:44.9).
Omak’s boys were 10th (263) led by Sam Goble (17:01.8) in 10th place.
Others included Morgan O’Dell (18:05.8), Jag Bains (18:57.4), Jordan Click (20:03.3), Ben Kraske (20:17.0) and Jasmair Bains (21:14.7).
Omak girls included Abigail Early (22:28.0), Alexandra O’Dell (22:33.5), Sarah O’Dell (22:54.7), Diana Montes (23:16.6), Kennedy Duck (23:29.1), Cassie Lange (23:49.4) and Camille Bolton (25:00.0).
Lilly Schlotzhauer (24.52.3) ran for Liberty Bell.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options