Wednesday, October 2, 2013
GRAND COULEE The Bureau of Reclamation awarded a $2.5 million contract to conduct asbestos abatement work at the Grand Coulee Power Office and as the Hungry Horse Power Office in Montana.
The contract was awarded to Modecor Corp. of Dallas, Texas, on Sept. 16.
The work involves removing asbestos-containing material and asbestos contamination from power plants, switchyards, pumping/generating plant and other structures at Grand Coulee Dam and Hungry Horse Dam. The contract was awarded for up to a five-year period.
- Level 3 sex offender moves to RiversideA level 3 sex offender has moved to the 00 block of Blue Moon Road, Riverside. The 43-year-old man notified ...
- Crews respond to wildfire near LoomisFire crews from the state Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Forest Service and the Loomis Fire Department are on the ...
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting