Wednesday, October 2, 2013
GRAND COULEE The Bureau of Reclamation awarded a $2.5 million contract to conduct asbestos abatement work at the Grand Coulee Power Office and as the Hungry Horse Power Office in Montana.
The contract was awarded to Modecor Corp. of Dallas, Texas, on Sept. 16.
The work involves removing asbestos-containing material and asbestos contamination from power plants, switchyards, pumping/generating plant and other structures at Grand Coulee Dam and Hungry Horse Dam. The contract was awarded for up to a five-year period.
More like this story
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING