Wednesday, October 2, 2013
GRAND COULEE The Bureau of Reclamation awarded a $2.5 million contract to conduct asbestos abatement work at the Grand Coulee Power Office and as the Hungry Horse Power Office in Montana.
The contract was awarded to Modecor Corp. of Dallas, Texas, on Sept. 16.
The work involves removing asbestos-containing material and asbestos contamination from power plants, switchyards, pumping/generating plant and other structures at Grand Coulee Dam and Hungry Horse Dam. The contract was awarded for up to a five-year period.
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash