Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman