Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge