Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 250 acres
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge