Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge