Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington