Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Former Tonasket coach found not guilty
- Helispot will be set up for Diamond Creek Fire
- Brewster preps for championship with win over Okanogan
- Landowners file suit over Carlton Complex fire
- Pasayten fire confinement boundaries scoped
- 'Mad Dog’ Mattis visits tavern in Prosser
- Fire danger rating rises in northeast Washington
- State changes Chinook salmon rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool