Wednesday, October 2, 2013
NESPELEM Sealed bids are sought from contractors for construction of a biohazard waste storage facility.
The facility will be at the Tribal Health Clinic, 500 S. Benton St., Omak. The site is near the Omak Community Center.
The work includes site preparation, installation of a concrete pad and 8- by 10-foot metal building, and a chain-link fence, an information sheet from the Colville Confederated Tribes said.
Bids will be accepted until 4 p.m. Oct. 11 at the tribal Purchasing Building, 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
They will be opened and evaluated at 10 a.m. Oct. 14. The contract will go to the lowest responsive, responsible bidder.
Indian preference will be given, the tribe said.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS