Wednesday, October 2, 2013
BREWSTER A wage and income survey has been distributed to more than 3,600 residents within the boundaries of Okanogan Douglas Hospital District No. 1 (Three Rivers Hospital), Douglas Okanogan County Fire District 15 and the city of Pateros.
That includes residents in the Methow Valley, Brewster, Bridgeport and Mansfield.
The deadline to return the anonymous survey is Wednesday, Oct. 9, hospital spokeswoman Rebecca Meadows said. The results will be used only to apply for grants to extend or improve services, she said. The survey is in both English and Spanish, and a postage-paid envelope is included.
More like this story
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- Pateros seeks to fill council vacancy
- (2014-125 Feb. 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 855 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 800 (2015-511 Sept. 30) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Community meetings planned for wildfire victims
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge