Wednesday, October 2, 2013
BREWSTER A wage and income survey has been distributed to more than 3,600 residents within the boundaries of Okanogan Douglas Hospital District No. 1 (Three Rivers Hospital), Douglas Okanogan County Fire District 15 and the city of Pateros.
That includes residents in the Methow Valley, Brewster, Bridgeport and Mansfield.
The deadline to return the anonymous survey is Wednesday, Oct. 9, hospital spokeswoman Rebecca Meadows said. The results will be used only to apply for grants to extend or improve services, she said. The survey is in both English and Spanish, and a postage-paid envelope is included.
More like this story
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- Pateros seeks to fill council vacancy
- (2014-125 Feb. 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 855 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 800 (2015-511 Sept. 30) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Community meetings planned for wildfire victims
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge