Wednesday, October 2, 2013
BREWSTER A wage and income survey has been distributed to more than 3,600 residents within the boundaries of Okanogan Douglas Hospital District No. 1 (Three Rivers Hospital), Douglas Okanogan County Fire District 15 and the city of Pateros.
That includes residents in the Methow Valley, Brewster, Bridgeport and Mansfield.
The deadline to return the anonymous survey is Wednesday, Oct. 9, hospital spokeswoman Rebecca Meadows said. The results will be used only to apply for grants to extend or improve services, she said. The survey is in both English and Spanish, and a postage-paid envelope is included.
More like this story
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- Pateros seeks to fill council vacancy
- (2014-125 Feb. 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 855 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 800 (2015-511 Sept. 30) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Community meetings planned for wildfire victims
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2016-331 July 27, Aug. 3) INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge