Wednesday, October 2, 2013
BREWSTER A wage and income survey has been distributed to more than 3,600 residents within the boundaries of Okanogan Douglas Hospital District No. 1 (Three Rivers Hospital), Douglas Okanogan County Fire District 15 and the city of Pateros.
That includes residents in the Methow Valley, Brewster, Bridgeport and Mansfield.
The deadline to return the anonymous survey is Wednesday, Oct. 9, hospital spokeswoman Rebecca Meadows said. The results will be used only to apply for grants to extend or improve services, she said. The survey is in both English and Spanish, and a postage-paid envelope is included.
More like this story
- May 19, 2013 - News briefs
- Pateros seeks to fill council vacancy
- (2014-125 Feb. 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 855 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 800 (2015-511 Sept. 30) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Community meetings planned for wildfire victims
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District