Wednesday, October 2, 2013
TONASKET Ghanaian-American pianist William Chapman Nyaho will perform a recital, “Music by Composers of African Descent,” at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, at the music studio of Roz Nau, 42 E. Winesap St.
The event is open to the public.
He will perform African music.
District V of the Washington State Music Teachers Association is hosting the recital and a Saturday morning workshop is planned on piano music of Africa and the African Diaspora, the theme of his critically acclaimed five-volume graded anthology published by Oxford University Press.
In the afternoon, he will teach several local students in a master class.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge