Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM A survey is under way to determine what transportation issues and problems confront the Colville Confederated Tribes.
Reservation residents and those of adjacent areas can take the tribal Department of Transportation survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMG5PR3.
“While the survey may appear to be long, the questions are very brief, and the survey can be completed in a matter of minutes, and answering it will be beneficial to the membership as a whole,” Transportation Planner Will Marchand said. “It is also anonymous, so we would appreciate it if people submit accurate answers to the questions.”
The transportation department is creating a safety plan to identify transportation issues, problems and possible solutions.
In addition, applicants are sought for the tribe’s Traffic Safety Committee.
More like this story
- Commissioners impose cannabis moratorium
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week