Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM A survey is under way to determine what transportation issues and problems confront the Colville Confederated Tribes.
Reservation residents and those of adjacent areas can take the tribal Department of Transportation survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMG5PR3.
“While the survey may appear to be long, the questions are very brief, and the survey can be completed in a matter of minutes, and answering it will be beneficial to the membership as a whole,” Transportation Planner Will Marchand said. “It is also anonymous, so we would appreciate it if people submit accurate answers to the questions.”
The transportation department is creating a safety plan to identify transportation issues, problems and possible solutions.
In addition, applicants are sought for the tribe’s Traffic Safety Committee.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge