Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM A survey is under way to determine what transportation issues and problems confront the Colville Confederated Tribes.
Reservation residents and those of adjacent areas can take the tribal Department of Transportation survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMG5PR3.
“While the survey may appear to be long, the questions are very brief, and the survey can be completed in a matter of minutes, and answering it will be beneficial to the membership as a whole,” Transportation Planner Will Marchand said. “It is also anonymous, so we would appreciate it if people submit accurate answers to the questions.”
The transportation department is creating a safety plan to identify transportation issues, problems and possible solutions.
In addition, applicants are sought for the tribe’s Traffic Safety Committee.
More like this story
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18
- Okanogan County Fair registration under way
- Artist to Artist event set for Twisp