Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM A survey is under way to determine what transportation issues and problems confront the Colville Confederated Tribes.
Reservation residents and those of adjacent areas can take the tribal Department of Transportation survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/LMG5PR3.
“While the survey may appear to be long, the questions are very brief, and the survey can be completed in a matter of minutes, and answering it will be beneficial to the membership as a whole,” Transportation Planner Will Marchand said. “It is also anonymous, so we would appreciate it if people submit accurate answers to the questions.”
The transportation department is creating a safety plan to identify transportation issues, problems and possible solutions.
In addition, applicants are sought for the tribe’s Traffic Safety Committee.
More like this story
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge