Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM Pacific Seafood is donating $10,000 in turkeys to the Colville Tribe's Food Distribution Program through the end of the year.
Pacific Seafood raises steelhead in a net pen operation on the Columbia River.
“This turkey donation gives our team at Pacific Seafood a great sense of pride and joy knowing we are able to help families in need throughout the reservation during the holiday season,” farm manager Bill Clark said.
Pacific Seafood employs several members of the local community, including many tribal workers.
Company CEO Frank Dulcich wants to provide a turkey to every tribal family living in the community this holiday season, Clark said.
More like this story
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge