Wednesday, November 27, 2013
NESPELEM Pacific Seafood is donating $10,000 in turkeys to the Colville Tribe's Food Distribution Program through the end of the year.
Pacific Seafood raises steelhead in a net pen operation on the Columbia River.
“This turkey donation gives our team at Pacific Seafood a great sense of pride and joy knowing we are able to help families in need throughout the reservation during the holiday season,” farm manager Bill Clark said.
Pacific Seafood employs several members of the local community, including many tribal workers.
Company CEO Frank Dulcich wants to provide a turkey to every tribal family living in the community this holiday season, Clark said.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge