Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OMAK Omak High School landed three cross country runners on first teams in the Caribou Trail League.
Morgan O’Dell and Samuel Goble were named to the boys first team.
Sarah O’Dell was named to the girls first team, along with Tonasket’s Amber Monroe.
“It was a pleasure to coach all three of these runners,” Omak coach Melody Pecha said. “They showed determination and dedication throughout the season. I am going to miss Sam and Morgan, the two seniors, and am looking forward to two more good years with Sarah.”
Jag Baines of Omak was a boys honorable mention.
Quincy’s Spencer Elmore was Athlete of the Year.
Cashmere’s John Durheim was named Coach of the Year.
Cascade received the team sportsmanship honor.
For the girls, Erin Mullins of Cascade was named Athlete of the Year.
Alexandra O’Dell and Abigail Early, both of Omak were named to the second team.
Honorable mention went to Johnna Terris of Tonasket.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge