Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OMAK Omak High School landed three cross country runners on first teams in the Caribou Trail League.
Morgan O’Dell and Samuel Goble were named to the boys first team.
Sarah O’Dell was named to the girls first team, along with Tonasket’s Amber Monroe.
“It was a pleasure to coach all three of these runners,” Omak coach Melody Pecha said. “They showed determination and dedication throughout the season. I am going to miss Sam and Morgan, the two seniors, and am looking forward to two more good years with Sarah.”
Jag Baines of Omak was a boys honorable mention.
Quincy’s Spencer Elmore was Athlete of the Year.
Cashmere’s John Durheim was named Coach of the Year.
Cascade received the team sportsmanship honor.
For the girls, Erin Mullins of Cascade was named Athlete of the Year.
Alexandra O’Dell and Abigail Early, both of Omak were named to the second team.
Honorable mention went to Johnna Terris of Tonasket.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY