Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OMAK Omak High School landed three cross country runners on first teams in the Caribou Trail League.
Morgan O’Dell and Samuel Goble were named to the boys first team.
Sarah O’Dell was named to the girls first team, along with Tonasket’s Amber Monroe.
“It was a pleasure to coach all three of these runners,” Omak coach Melody Pecha said. “They showed determination and dedication throughout the season. I am going to miss Sam and Morgan, the two seniors, and am looking forward to two more good years with Sarah.”
Jag Baines of Omak was a boys honorable mention.
Quincy’s Spencer Elmore was Athlete of the Year.
Cashmere’s John Durheim was named Coach of the Year.
Cascade received the team sportsmanship honor.
For the girls, Erin Mullins of Cascade was named Athlete of the Year.
Alexandra O’Dell and Abigail Early, both of Omak were named to the second team.
Honorable mention went to Johnna Terris of Tonasket.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge