Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OMAK Omak High School landed three cross country runners on first teams in the Caribou Trail League.
Morgan O’Dell and Samuel Goble were named to the boys first team.
Sarah O’Dell was named to the girls first team, along with Tonasket’s Amber Monroe.
“It was a pleasure to coach all three of these runners,” Omak coach Melody Pecha said. “They showed determination and dedication throughout the season. I am going to miss Sam and Morgan, the two seniors, and am looking forward to two more good years with Sarah.”
Jag Baines of Omak was a boys honorable mention.
Quincy’s Spencer Elmore was Athlete of the Year.
Cashmere’s John Durheim was named Coach of the Year.
Cascade received the team sportsmanship honor.
For the girls, Erin Mullins of Cascade was named Athlete of the Year.
Alexandra O’Dell and Abigail Early, both of Omak were named to the second team.
Honorable mention went to Johnna Terris of Tonasket.
More like this story
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge