Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OMAK Omak High School landed three cross country runners on first teams in the Caribou Trail League.
Morgan O’Dell and Samuel Goble were named to the boys first team.
Sarah O’Dell was named to the girls first team, along with Tonasket’s Amber Monroe.
“It was a pleasure to coach all three of these runners,” Omak coach Melody Pecha said. “They showed determination and dedication throughout the season. I am going to miss Sam and Morgan, the two seniors, and am looking forward to two more good years with Sarah.”
Jag Baines of Omak was a boys honorable mention.
Quincy’s Spencer Elmore was Athlete of the Year.
Cashmere’s John Durheim was named Coach of the Year.
Cascade received the team sportsmanship honor.
For the girls, Erin Mullins of Cascade was named Athlete of the Year.
Alexandra O’Dell and Abigail Early, both of Omak were named to the second team.
Honorable mention went to Johnna Terris of Tonasket.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE