Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County has a new hearing examiner to consider and make recommendations on land use affairs.
Dan Beardslee, a senior land use consultant for Erlandsen and Associates, was selected from two applicants. The other, Wenatchee-based attorney Andrew Kottkamp, has provided hearing examiner services for Bridgeport as well as Douglas, Chelan, Grant and Kittitas counties.
Beardslee will perform the job on a one-year trial basis. The county hasn’t had a hearing examiner since 1994.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge