Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County has a new hearing examiner to consider and make recommendations on land use affairs.
Dan Beardslee, a senior land use consultant for Erlandsen and Associates, was selected from two applicants. The other, Wenatchee-based attorney Andrew Kottkamp, has provided hearing examiner services for Bridgeport as well as Douglas, Chelan, Grant and Kittitas counties.
Beardslee will perform the job on a one-year trial basis. The county hasn’t had a hearing examiner since 1994.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan