Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County has a new hearing examiner to consider and make recommendations on land use affairs.
Dan Beardslee, a senior land use consultant for Erlandsen and Associates, was selected from two applicants. The other, Wenatchee-based attorney Andrew Kottkamp, has provided hearing examiner services for Bridgeport as well as Douglas, Chelan, Grant and Kittitas counties.
Beardslee will perform the job on a one-year trial basis. The county hasn’t had a hearing examiner since 1994.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman