Wednesday, November 27, 2013
OKANOGAN Okanogan County has a new hearing examiner to consider and make recommendations on land use affairs.
Dan Beardslee, a senior land use consultant for Erlandsen and Associates, was selected from two applicants. The other, Wenatchee-based attorney Andrew Kottkamp, has provided hearing examiner services for Bridgeport as well as Douglas, Chelan, Grant and Kittitas counties.
Beardslee will perform the job on a one-year trial basis. The county hasn’t had a hearing examiner since 1994.
More like this story
- Signups start for Okanogan rooter's bus
- School to honor state soccer champs
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- Fire damages building supply
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL