Wednesday, November 27, 2013
PATEROS A new consignment shop has moved into town, selling new and lightly used clothing, home décor, items for children and more.
Two Chics’ Consignment Boutique, 169 Pateros Mall, will host a grand opening Dec. 7, according to Libby Harrison, who owns the shop with Erika Varrelman.
Winter business hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge