Wednesday, November 27, 2013
PATEROS A new consignment shop has moved into town, selling new and lightly used clothing, home décor, items for children and more.
Two Chics’ Consignment Boutique, 169 Pateros Mall, will host a grand opening Dec. 7, according to Libby Harrison, who owns the shop with Erika Varrelman.
Winter business hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge