Wednesday, November 27, 2013
PATEROS A new consignment shop has moved into town, selling new and lightly used clothing, home décor, items for children and more.
Two Chics’ Consignment Boutique, 169 Pateros Mall, will host a grand opening Dec. 7, according to Libby Harrison, who owns the shop with Erika Varrelman.
Winter business hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge