Wednesday, November 27, 2013
PATEROS A new consignment shop has moved into town, selling new and lightly used clothing, home décor, items for children and more.
Two Chics’ Consignment Boutique, 169 Pateros Mall, will host a grand opening Dec. 7, according to Libby Harrison, who owns the shop with Erika Varrelman.
Winter business hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
More like this story
- Travel safety urged
- Winter storm brings school delays
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge