Wednesday, November 27, 2013
PATEROS A new consignment shop has moved into town, selling new and lightly used clothing, home décor, items for children and more.
Two Chics’ Consignment Boutique, 169 Pateros Mall, will host a grand opening Dec. 7, according to Libby Harrison, who owns the shop with Erika Varrelman.
Winter business hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
More like this story
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge