Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-638 Nov. 27)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2014 BUDGET
FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that the North Central Regional Library Board of Trustees has completed and placed on file its proposed budget and levy rate for the North Central Regional Library District for the year 2014. The proposed budget is based on a 1.0% increase in property tax revenue above 2013’s assessment, or $109,226. A levy rate of $.50 per thousand is assumed, as allowed by RCW 27.12.150. A copy of said budget will be furnished any citizen who will contact the Distribution Center located at 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee Washington.
The North Central Regional Library Trustees will meet on Thursday, the 12th day of December, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. in the North Central Regional Library Distribution Center, 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee, Washington. Interested citizens are welcome to attend.
Dated at Wenatchee, Washington this 21st day of November, 2013.
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
JIM BRUCKER, CHAIR
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2014-627 Nov.26, Dec. 3) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2015 BUDGET FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
- 820 (2015-595 Nov. 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2016 BUDGET FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
- (2013-636 Nov. 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2013 BUDGET INCREASE FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT ENDOWMENT FUND
- 820 (2015-595 Nov. 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2016 BUDGET
- 820 (2016-421 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge