Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-638 Nov. 27)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2014 BUDGET
FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
Notice is hereby given that the North Central Regional Library Board of Trustees has completed and placed on file its proposed budget and levy rate for the North Central Regional Library District for the year 2014. The proposed budget is based on a 1.0% increase in property tax revenue above 2013’s assessment, or $109,226. A levy rate of $.50 per thousand is assumed, as allowed by RCW 27.12.150. A copy of said budget will be furnished any citizen who will contact the Distribution Center located at 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee Washington.
The North Central Regional Library Trustees will meet on Thursday, the 12th day of December, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. in the North Central Regional Library Distribution Center, 16 North Columbia Street, Wenatchee, Washington. Interested citizens are welcome to attend.
Dated at Wenatchee, Washington this 21st day of November, 2013.
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
JIM BRUCKER, CHAIR
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2014-627 Nov.26, Dec. 3) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2015 BUDGET FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
- 820 (2015-595 Nov. 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2016 BUDGET FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT
- (2013-636 Nov. 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2013 BUDGET INCREASE FOR NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY DISTRICT ENDOWMENT FUND
- 820 (2015-595 Nov. 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON 2016 BUDGET
- (2013-581 Nov. 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge