Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-635 Nov. 27)
SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 852
of the City of Brewster, Washington
On the 13th day of November, 2013 the City Council of the City of Brewster, Washington, passed Ordinance No.852. A summary of the content of said ordinance, consisting of the title, provides as follows:
AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF BREWSTER, WASHINGTON AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 845 THE CITY’S 2013 ADOPTED BUDGET ORDINANCE AND APPROVING THIS TITLE AS A SUMMARY OF THE ORDINANCE
The full text of this Ordinance will be mailed upon request.
DATED this 13th day of November 2013.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- (2014-008 Jan. 1) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 854 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- 810 (2015-270 May 27) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 869
- (2014-007 Jan. 1) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 853 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- (2014-173 March 26) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 856 of the City of Brewester, Washington
- 810 (2015-043 Jan. 21) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 867 of the City of Brewster, Washington
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge