Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the final budget for 2014 has been filed with the City Clerk’s Office and a public hearing will be held Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 105 S. 3rd St., Brewster, Washington.
All interested persons are invited to attend.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge