Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the final budget for 2014 has been filed with the City Clerk’s Office and a public hearing will be held Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 105 S. 3rd St., Brewster, Washington.
All interested persons are invited to attend.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge