Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the final budget for 2014 has been filed with the City Clerk’s Office and a public hearing will be held Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 105 S. 3rd St., Brewster, Washington.
All interested persons are invited to attend.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge