Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-631 Nov. 27)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #4450370004, 4450360001
Proponent: Maverick Orchards Inc.
Date of Publication: November 27, 2013
Appeal Deadline: December 27, 2013
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 30 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 150, Okanogan, WA. 98840, pursuant to OCC 16.45(A).
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge