Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-630 Nov. 27)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #3025040013, 3025040020
Proponent: Larry Cameron & Honeybear Orchards LLC
Date of Publication: November 27, 2013
Appeal Deadline: December 27, 2013
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 30 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 150, Okanogan, WA. 98840, pursuant to OCC 16.45(A).
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge