Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-625 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget
A public hearing will be held at the Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting is held at the Okanogan County Public Health office located at the Public Services Building, 1234 S. Second in Okanogan.
The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health will consider for adoption Board of Health Resolution #2013-04 which pertains to the 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget.
Persons wishing to comment may attend the public hearing or submit their comments in writing to the Okanogan County Board of Health, P.O. Box 231, Okanogan, WA 98840, Comments may also be submitted to: email@example.com
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-576 Nov. 6 & 13) PUBLIC HOSPITAL DISTRICT NO. 4, OKANOGAN COUNTY, WASHINGTON (North Valley Hospital)
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 800 (2015-551, Oct. 28. Nov. 4) LEGAL NOTICE 2016 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 810 (2016-419 Oct. 26, Nov. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 810 (2016-422 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-423 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-424 Oct. 26) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 820 (2016-390 Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge