Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-625 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget
A public hearing will be held at the Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting is held at the Okanogan County Public Health office located at the Public Services Building, 1234 S. Second in Okanogan.
The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health will consider for adoption Board of Health Resolution #2013-04 which pertains to the 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget.
Persons wishing to comment may attend the public hearing or submit their comments in writing to the Okanogan County Board of Health, P.O. Box 231, Okanogan, WA 98840, Comments may also be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-576 Nov. 6 & 13) PUBLIC HOSPITAL DISTRICT NO. 4, OKANOGAN COUNTY, WASHINGTON (North Valley Hospital)
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 800 (2015-551, Oct. 28. Nov. 4) LEGAL NOTICE 2016 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge