Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-625 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget
A public hearing will be held at the Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting is held at the Okanogan County Public Health office located at the Public Services Building, 1234 S. Second in Okanogan.
The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health will consider for adoption Board of Health Resolution #2013-04 which pertains to the 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget.
Persons wishing to comment may attend the public hearing or submit their comments in writing to the Okanogan County Board of Health, P.O. Box 231, Okanogan, WA 98840, Comments may also be submitted to: email@example.com
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-576 Nov. 6 & 13) PUBLIC HOSPITAL DISTRICT NO. 4, OKANOGAN COUNTY, WASHINGTON (North Valley Hospital)
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 820 (2014-587 Nov. 5 & 12)
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge