Originally published November 27, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 4, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-625 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4)
2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget
A public hearing will be held at the Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health meeting is held at the Okanogan County Public Health office located at the Public Services Building, 1234 S. Second in Okanogan.
The Okanogan County Public Health Board of Health will consider for adoption Board of Health Resolution #2013-04 which pertains to the 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Budget.
Persons wishing to comment may attend the public hearing or submit their comments in writing to the Okanogan County Board of Health, P.O. Box 231, Okanogan, WA 98840, Comments may also be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-576 Nov. 6 & 13) PUBLIC HOSPITAL DISTRICT NO. 4, OKANOGAN COUNTY, WASHINGTON (North Valley Hospital)
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 800 (2015-551, Oct. 28. Nov. 4) LEGAL NOTICE 2016 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge