Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-623 Nov. 27)
Notice of Final Decision
Project: Boundary Line Adjustment, Parcel #3520040019, 3520040018, 3520090029, 3520090028
Proponent: Karl & Carol Ege
Date of Publication: November 27, 2013
Appeal Deadline: December 27, 2013
The Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development approved the above-noted project. Within 30 calendar days of the publication date, parties with standing may appeal this decision to Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 5th Ave. N., Suite 150, Okanogan, WA 98840, pursuant to OCC 16.45(A).
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge