Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-619 Nov. 27)
Code Amendment 2013-2
Okanogan County is considering amending Okanogan County Code Title 17 “Zoning” in order to identify permit requirements for marijuana operations. A Conditional Use Permit (OCC 17.33) would be required for all marijuana operations and could be approved only for property zoned “Minimum Requirement” and “Methow Review District”. Comments regarding this legislative action must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The Okanogan County Board of Commissioners scheduled a public hearing on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:00 pm. The hearing will take place in the Commissioners Hearing Room located at 123 5th Ave. N., Okanogan, WA 98840, Information is available at the Office of Planning nd Development. Direct comments in writing to: Lalena Johns, Clerk of the Board of Commissioners, 123 5th Ave. N, Room 150, Okanogan, WA 98840, or by email email@example.com
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acresHAVILLAH - The Pickens North fire has burned an estimated 600 acres, according to the state Department of Natural Resources.
- Crews work to line Pickens North fireHAVILLAH - The Pickens North fire has burned an estimated 600 acres, according to the state Department of Natural Resources.
More like this story
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-614 Nov. 20) Marijuana Operations
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- (2014-143 March 12) Notice is hereby given by the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, that a public hearing is scheduled on March 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm.
- (2014-036 Jan. 15) Assemblies and Festivals Code Amendment 2014-1
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge