Wednesday, November 27, 2013
(2013-619 Nov. 27)
Code Amendment 2013-2
Okanogan County is considering amending Okanogan County Code Title 17 “Zoning” in order to identify permit requirements for marijuana operations. A Conditional Use Permit (OCC 17.33) would be required for all marijuana operations and could be approved only for property zoned “Minimum Requirement” and “Methow Review District”. Comments regarding this legislative action must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The Okanogan County Board of Commissioners scheduled a public hearing on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 6:00 pm. The hearing will take place in the Commissioners Hearing Room located at 123 5th Ave. N., Okanogan, WA 98840, Information is available at the Office of Planning nd Development. Direct comments in writing to: Lalena Johns, Clerk of the Board of Commissioners, 123 5th Ave. N, Room 150, Okanogan, WA 98840, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-614 Nov. 20) Marijuana Operations
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- (2014-143 March 12) Notice is hereby given by the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, that a public hearing is scheduled on March 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm.
- (2014-036 Jan. 15) Assemblies and Festivals Code Amendment 2014-1
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge