Monday, November 25, 2013
ENTIAT A 2.1 magnitude earthquake shook the area Friday night.
The quake was centered 4.2 miles northwest of town at a depth of 2.78 miles, according to the Pacific Seismic Network.
No damage was reported from the 7:23 p.m. tremor.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third