Monday, November 25, 2013
ENTIAT A 2.1 magnitude earthquake shook the area Friday night.
The quake was centered 4.2 miles northwest of town at a depth of 2.78 miles, according to the Pacific Seismic Network.
No damage was reported from the 7:23 p.m. tremor.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires