Originally published November 21, 2013 at 03:58p.m., updated November 21, 2013 at 04:03p.m.
WENATCHEE The unranked Okanogan High School football team heads south Saturday to take on No. 5 Cashmere at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl, 1101 Millerdale Ave.
Both teams enter the fray 10-1 overall.
Okanogan’s lone loss was to Cashmere, 49-14, on Oct. 11.
Cashmere’s lone loss was 21-3 to No. 1 ranked Cascade Christian the first week of the season.
The game will follow the 1 p.m. game between Wenatchee and Chiawana at the Apple Bowl.
Although slated to start at 4 p.m., Okanogan coach Erick Judd said it will start after both teams have had an hour warming up following the first game.
That could be later than 4 p.m., he said.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third