Originally published November 21, 2013 at 03:58p.m., updated November 21, 2013 at 04:03p.m.
WENATCHEE The unranked Okanogan High School football team heads south Saturday to take on No. 5 Cashmere at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl, 1101 Millerdale Ave.
Both teams enter the fray 10-1 overall.
Okanogan’s lone loss was to Cashmere, 49-14, on Oct. 11.
Cashmere’s lone loss was 21-3 to No. 1 ranked Cascade Christian the first week of the season.
The game will follow the 1 p.m. game between Wenatchee and Chiawana at the Apple Bowl.
Although slated to start at 4 p.m., Okanogan coach Erick Judd said it will start after both teams have had an hour warming up following the first game.
That could be later than 4 p.m., he said.
More like this story
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge