Originally published November 21, 2013 at 03:58p.m., updated November 21, 2013 at 04:03p.m.
WENATCHEE The unranked Okanogan High School football team heads south Saturday to take on No. 5 Cashmere at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl, 1101 Millerdale Ave.
Both teams enter the fray 10-1 overall.
Okanogan’s lone loss was to Cashmere, 49-14, on Oct. 11.
Cashmere’s lone loss was 21-3 to No. 1 ranked Cascade Christian the first week of the season.
The game will follow the 1 p.m. game between Wenatchee and Chiawana at the Apple Bowl.
Although slated to start at 4 p.m., Okanogan coach Erick Judd said it will start after both teams have had an hour warming up following the first game.
That could be later than 4 p.m., he said.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo