Originally published November 21, 2013 at 03:58p.m., updated November 21, 2013 at 04:03p.m.
WENATCHEE The unranked Okanogan High School football team heads south Saturday to take on No. 5 Cashmere at 4 p.m. Saturday at the Wenatchee Apple Bowl, 1101 Millerdale Ave.
Both teams enter the fray 10-1 overall.
Okanogan’s lone loss was to Cashmere, 49-14, on Oct. 11.
Cashmere’s lone loss was 21-3 to No. 1 ranked Cascade Christian the first week of the season.
The game will follow the 1 p.m. game between Wenatchee and Chiawana at the Apple Bowl.
Although slated to start at 4 p.m., Okanogan coach Erick Judd said it will start after both teams have had an hour warming up following the first game.
That could be later than 4 p.m., he said.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge