Wednesday, November 20, 2013
TONASKET The Omak High School Future Farmers of America trapshooting teams brought home eight trophies from a meet Saturday hosted by Tonasket FFA.
The Omak No. 1 team finished second (132/150) behind Kettle Falls (140/150).
Omak No. 1 included Jeremy Calentine, Rayce Miller, Ethan Pfitzer, Clayton Hilton and Cameron Daigneau.
Colville was third (125/150) and Omak No. 2 was fourth (124/150).
Omak No. 2 included Dawson Sachse, Cody Smith, Cooper Routien, Tommy McNulty and Wyatt Wilson.
Matthan Hale shot as an alternate for the first time at a competition, coach Gale Wilson said.
Miller finished third in high individual boys after hitting 46 out of 50 birds.
Pfitzer was fourth (45/50), Smith was fifth (44/50), Daigneau was seventh (42/50) and McNulty eighth (41/50).
In the girls competition, Routien shot a 21/50 for sixth place.
In the Buddy Shoot, Smith joined Jeremiah McFarland of Colville for first.
Second went to Miller and Austin Mitchell of Kettle Falls.
Pfitzer and Brenden Asmussen of Tonasket took fourth.
Pfitzer won the Annie Oakley competition.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge