Wednesday, November 20, 2013
TONASKET The Omak High School Future Farmers of America trapshooting teams brought home eight trophies from a meet Saturday hosted by Tonasket FFA.
The Omak No. 1 team finished second (132/150) behind Kettle Falls (140/150).
Omak No. 1 included Jeremy Calentine, Rayce Miller, Ethan Pfitzer, Clayton Hilton and Cameron Daigneau.
Colville was third (125/150) and Omak No. 2 was fourth (124/150).
Omak No. 2 included Dawson Sachse, Cody Smith, Cooper Routien, Tommy McNulty and Wyatt Wilson.
Matthan Hale shot as an alternate for the first time at a competition, coach Gale Wilson said.
Miller finished third in high individual boys after hitting 46 out of 50 birds.
Pfitzer was fourth (45/50), Smith was fifth (44/50), Daigneau was seventh (42/50) and McNulty eighth (41/50).
In the girls competition, Routien shot a 21/50 for sixth place.
In the Buddy Shoot, Smith joined Jeremiah McFarland of Colville for first.
Second went to Miller and Austin Mitchell of Kettle Falls.
Pfitzer and Brenden Asmussen of Tonasket took fourth.
Pfitzer won the Annie Oakley competition.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS