Wednesday, November 20, 2013
TONASKET The Omak High School Future Farmers of America trapshooting teams brought home eight trophies from a meet Saturday hosted by Tonasket FFA.
The Omak No. 1 team finished second (132/150) behind Kettle Falls (140/150).
Omak No. 1 included Jeremy Calentine, Rayce Miller, Ethan Pfitzer, Clayton Hilton and Cameron Daigneau.
Colville was third (125/150) and Omak No. 2 was fourth (124/150).
Omak No. 2 included Dawson Sachse, Cody Smith, Cooper Routien, Tommy McNulty and Wyatt Wilson.
Matthan Hale shot as an alternate for the first time at a competition, coach Gale Wilson said.
Miller finished third in high individual boys after hitting 46 out of 50 birds.
Pfitzer was fourth (45/50), Smith was fifth (44/50), Daigneau was seventh (42/50) and McNulty eighth (41/50).
In the girls competition, Routien shot a 21/50 for sixth place.
In the Buddy Shoot, Smith joined Jeremiah McFarland of Colville for first.
Second went to Miller and Austin Mitchell of Kettle Falls.
Pfitzer and Brenden Asmussen of Tonasket took fourth.
Pfitzer won the Annie Oakley competition.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON