Wednesday, November 20, 2013
TONASKET The Omak High School Future Farmers of America trapshooting teams brought home eight trophies from a meet Saturday hosted by Tonasket FFA.
The Omak No. 1 team finished second (132/150) behind Kettle Falls (140/150).
Omak No. 1 included Jeremy Calentine, Rayce Miller, Ethan Pfitzer, Clayton Hilton and Cameron Daigneau.
Colville was third (125/150) and Omak No. 2 was fourth (124/150).
Omak No. 2 included Dawson Sachse, Cody Smith, Cooper Routien, Tommy McNulty and Wyatt Wilson.
Matthan Hale shot as an alternate for the first time at a competition, coach Gale Wilson said.
Miller finished third in high individual boys after hitting 46 out of 50 birds.
Pfitzer was fourth (45/50), Smith was fifth (44/50), Daigneau was seventh (42/50) and McNulty eighth (41/50).
In the girls competition, Routien shot a 21/50 for sixth place.
In the Buddy Shoot, Smith joined Jeremiah McFarland of Colville for first.
Second went to Miller and Austin Mitchell of Kettle Falls.
Pfitzer and Brenden Asmussen of Tonasket took fourth.
Pfitzer won the Annie Oakley competition.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District