Wednesday, November 20, 2013
OMAK Firefighters are still on scene this morning investigating the cause of an early morning fire that damaged the Omak Elks Lodge.
110 S. Ash St., Omak, WA
Damage estimates are not yet available for the lodge at 110 S. Ash. Street.
Ash and cross streets near the lodge remain closed to traffic, authorities said. Motorists are asked to use Main Street.
Firefighters were called to the location at about 4:40 a.m.
The lodge is a popular location for Christmas parties and other social functions.
Lodge representatives have yet to be reached for comment.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge