Wednesday, November 20, 2013
OMAK Firefighters are still on scene this morning investigating the cause of an early morning fire that damaged the Omak Elks Lodge.
110 S. Ash St., Omak, WA
Damage estimates are not yet available for the lodge at 110 S. Ash. Street.
Ash and cross streets near the lodge remain closed to traffic, authorities said. Motorists are asked to use Main Street.
Firefighters were called to the location at about 4:40 a.m.
The lodge is a popular location for Christmas parties and other social functions.
Lodge representatives have yet to be reached for comment.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge