Wednesday, November 20, 2013
OMAK Firefighters are still on scene this morning investigating the cause of an early morning fire that damaged the Omak Elks Lodge.
110 S. Ash St., Omak, WA
Damage estimates are not yet available for the lodge at 110 S. Ash. Street.
Ash and cross streets near the lodge remain closed to traffic, authorities said. Motorists are asked to use Main Street.
Firefighters were called to the location at about 4:40 a.m.
The lodge is a popular location for Christmas parties and other social functions.
Lodge representatives have yet to be reached for comment.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge