Wednesday, November 20, 2013
OMAK A new business, Emergency Remediation Services, has opened to clean up water and fire damage, and mold.
Chad Demmitt, 31, and George Conkle, 47, are running the business from Demmitt’s home.
The business can extract moisture and standing water, clean up some fire damage and remove smoke odor, and do mold abatement, Demmitt said. The business is certified by the International Restoration Institute.
Demmitt previously owned Culligan and Clearwater Spas locally, and NAPA stores in Yakima.
Conkle is a general contractor who’s had two homes featured in the Okanogan County Habitat for Humanity home tour. He also is a minister at the Tonasket Foursquare Church.
The business can be contacted at P.O. Box 3353, Omak.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge