Wednesday, November 20, 2013
OKANOGAN — The Order of the Eastern Star will host a soup, pie and bazaar sale from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Okanogan Masonic Temple, 234 Tyee St.
Homemade clam chowder, split pea and taco soups will be available, along with a variety of homemade pies and other desserts, and bazaar items.
Proceeds go toward Okanogan High School citizenship awards.
Vendor space is available.
As of Monday, other announced holiday bazaars in the area include:
The town will host its Santa Day bazaar from 1 -6 p.m., Dec. 14 at the Community Hall, 219 Main St.
The event will be in conjunction with its snowmobile parade and Santa’s Workshop, which will allow children to pick out gifts for their parents.
A Christmas bazaar runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at Center Elementary School, 317 Spokane Way.
Malott United Methodist Church plans a bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Grange Hall, 54 B&O Road.
Soup and rolls will be available for lunch. Items for sale include baked and other homemade goodies, crafts and a “new to you” room with yard sale-type items.
• A Holiday Craft Show runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, in the Okanogan County Fairgrounds Agriplex, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Vendors will sell crafts and gifts. The kitchen will be open.
A silent auction also is planned.
Proceeds from the show benefit a senior scholarship at Okanogan High School.
Vendor tables are available.
• The Okanogan High School junior class will host a bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 7 at Virginia Grainger Elementary School, 1118 S. Fifth Ave.
Vendor tables are available.
The class is raising money for the prom, this year’s senior tea and next year’s senior trip.
A holiday bazaar will be Dec. 21 at the Courtyard Downtown, 28 N. Main St.
The 18th annual Holiday Bazaar and Gift Show will be from 2-8 p.m. Dec. 6, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 7, at the Community Cultural Center, 411 S. Western Ave.
The event features Santa, raffles, lunch, handcrafted gifts and baked goods.
The 31st annual Christmas Bazaar, featuring more than 60 artists and crafters, will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Dec. 7, at the Methow Valley Community Center, 201 state Highway 20.
Food and refreshments will be available.
The “Reason for the Season” Christmas Bazaar will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 14 at the Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
More than 50 crafters and artisans will be featured.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge