Wednesday, November 20, 2013
(2013-614 Nov. 20)
Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning” in order to identify permit requirements for marijuana operations. A Conditional Use Permit (OCC 17.33) would be required for all marijuana operations and could be approved only for property zoned “Minimum Requirement” and “Methow Review District”. Comments regarding this legislative action must be submitted in writing or attend the public hearing. The Okanogan County Planning Commission scheduled a public hearing on November 25, 2013 at 7:00pm. The hearing is located in the Virginia Grainger Commissioners Hearing Room at 123 5th Ave North, Okanogan, WA 98840. According to Washington State Environmental Policy Act regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued a final determination of non-significance (DNS). This decision may be appealed in accordance with OCC 14.04.220. Appeals must be made in writing to the Board of Okanogan County Commissioners, 123 5th Ave N Ste. 150, Okanogan, WA 98840. Appeals must be submitted or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on December 5, 2013. Appeals shall state with specificity the elements of the environmental checklist and resulting determination the appellant finds objectionable and shall state the reason therefore. Appeals must include the $300.00 appeal fee. Failure to file a timely and complete appeal shall constitute waiver of all rights to an administrative appeal under county code. Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Ben Rough, Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7122.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- Level 3 sex offender moves to RiversideA level 3 sex offender has moved to the 00 block of Blue Moon Road, Riverside. The 43-year-old man notified ...
- Crews respond to wildfire near LoomisFire crews from the state Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Forest Service and the Loomis Fire Department are on the ...
More like this story
- (2013-583 Nov. 6) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-619 Nov. 27) Legal Notice Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2
- (2013-570 Oct. 30) Marijuana Operations Code Amendment 2013-2 Okanogan County is amending OCC Title 17 “Zoning”
- 800 (2014-614 Nov.19)
- (2014-091 Feb. 12) Planned Development Lot Size Code Amendment 2014-2
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting