Wednesday, November 20, 2013
(2013-604 Nov. 20)
Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3
Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
An application from Monte & Barbara Drummond has been submitted for a conditional use permit to have a Mini Storage yard. They already have an existing 50’ X 200’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and an existing home and detached Garage on the parcel. In the future they want to add another 50’ X 150’ X 17’ Mini storage unit and a 50’ X 100’ X 17’ Covered Parking area to the same parcel. The property located 1.8 miles south of the Canadian Border on Highway 97, within section 40, township 27, range 08, of the Willamette Meridian. The tax parcel number is 4027080070.
Project comments must be submitted in writing, or attend the public hearing. The public hearing for this project is not yet scheduled. Project comments and SEPA comments will be reviewed separately. SEPA Comments must be submitted in writing no later than 5:00 p.m., December 4, 2013. According to Washington SEPA (State Environmental Policy Act) regulations, Okanogan County Planning and Development issued a DNS (Determination of Non-Significance) for this proposal. Failure to comment by this date denies a party standing to appeal the final determination.
Information is available at the Office of Planning and Development. Direct questions and comments to: Randy Johnson, Planner II, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7117.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-655 Dec. 11) Final SEPA, Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) DRUMMOND, MONTE & BARBARA, CUP 2013-3
- (2014-021 Jan. 8) Drummond, Monte & Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
- (2014-016 Jan. 8) Drummond, Monte and Barbara, Conditional Use Permit, 2013-3 Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
- 800 (2015-102 Feb. 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination CUP 2015-2 “Verizon Payne Tower”
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona