Friday, November 15, 2013
REPUBLIC A winter weather advisory is in effect for parts of North-Central Washington, including the Okanogan Highlands and the Kettle Range.
A winter storm is expected to bring snowfall to Republic, Wauconda, Chesaw and Sherman Pass, according to the National Weather Service.
At first, the snow will have trouble accumulating in the valleys except on grassy surfaces, the Weather Service said.
“However, colder temperatures tonight and Saturday will bring a better chance of accumulating snow," the Weather Service said. "The snow will readily accumulate over the mountains of Eastern Washington and North Idaho.”
Accumulations of 2-5 inches in the valleys and 6-12 inches in the mountains are expected, meteorologists said.
The winter weather advisory remains in effect until 4 p.m. Saturday above 2,000 feet.
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR