Thursday, November 14, 2013
REPUBLIC The Rosalia at Republic football playoff game will start at 2 p.m. Saturday.
The high school 1B district game had been slated for 1 p.m.
“We are changing the game time for Saturday to 2 p.m. to give Rosalia more travel time with the prediction of inclement weather,” Republic Athletic Director Burl Coffee said.
Republic enters the game at 7-3, while Rosalia is 7-2. Rosalia earned the playoff game by winning, 78-28, at Garfield-Palouse on Tuesday.
The winner advances with the No. 4 seed from District 7/9, which takes on the District 7/9 No. 1 seed (Entiat at Colton at 7 p.m. Friday) in the state semifinals Nov. 22-23.
In other 1B loser-out, winner-advancing games Friday are Selkirk at Wilbur-Creston for No. 2 seed to state and Odessa-Harrington at Touchet for No. 3 seed.
Cusick is at Liberty Christian for the No. 5 seed on Saturday.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge