Thursday, November 14, 2013
REPUBLIC The Rosalia at Republic football playoff game will start at 2 p.m. Saturday.
The high school 1B district game had been slated for 1 p.m.
“We are changing the game time for Saturday to 2 p.m. to give Rosalia more travel time with the prediction of inclement weather,” Republic Athletic Director Burl Coffee said.
Republic enters the game at 7-3, while Rosalia is 7-2. Rosalia earned the playoff game by winning, 78-28, at Garfield-Palouse on Tuesday.
The winner advances with the No. 4 seed from District 7/9, which takes on the District 7/9 No. 1 seed (Entiat at Colton at 7 p.m. Friday) in the state semifinals Nov. 22-23.
In other 1B loser-out, winner-advancing games Friday are Selkirk at Wilbur-Creston for No. 2 seed to state and Odessa-Harrington at Touchet for No. 3 seed.
Cusick is at Liberty Christian for the No. 5 seed on Saturday.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge