Wednesday, November 13, 2013
TONASKET A business that began at area festivals and bazaars has now set up a permanent location inside II Sisters Home Video, 415 Whitcomb Ave.
Karla Stucker opened Country Crazy Cowgirl Bling earlier this month.
The business sells a variety of Western-themed handbags, men’s and women’s wallets, other clothing items and home decorations. She also sells some handmade jewelry.
One particular item that has been a hit with women in Okanogan County has been the concealed weapons handbags, which feature a pocket on the outside designed specifically for a gun.
“We hope to continue to build our product lines and are open to new ideas or suggestions,” Stucker said.
Stucker, an Oroville High School graduate, started the business in February, attending different bazaars, rodeos, fairs and festivals, before deciding to set up an actual shop.
The business will host an open house during Tonasket Winterfest on Dec. 7 and 8.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge