Wednesday, November 13, 2013
TONASKET A business that began at area festivals and bazaars has now set up a permanent location inside II Sisters Home Video, 415 Whitcomb Ave.
Karla Stucker opened Country Crazy Cowgirl Bling earlier this month.
The business sells a variety of Western-themed handbags, men’s and women’s wallets, other clothing items and home decorations. She also sells some handmade jewelry.
One particular item that has been a hit with women in Okanogan County has been the concealed weapons handbags, which feature a pocket on the outside designed specifically for a gun.
“We hope to continue to build our product lines and are open to new ideas or suggestions,” Stucker said.
Stucker, an Oroville High School graduate, started the business in February, attending different bazaars, rodeos, fairs and festivals, before deciding to set up an actual shop.
The business will host an open house during Tonasket Winterfest on Dec. 7 and 8.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE