Wednesday, November 13, 2013
TONASKET A business that began at area festivals and bazaars has now set up a permanent location inside II Sisters Home Video, 415 Whitcomb Ave.
Karla Stucker opened Country Crazy Cowgirl Bling earlier this month.
The business sells a variety of Western-themed handbags, men’s and women’s wallets, other clothing items and home decorations. She also sells some handmade jewelry.
One particular item that has been a hit with women in Okanogan County has been the concealed weapons handbags, which feature a pocket on the outside designed specifically for a gun.
“We hope to continue to build our product lines and are open to new ideas or suggestions,” Stucker said.
Stucker, an Oroville High School graduate, started the business in February, attending different bazaars, rodeos, fairs and festivals, before deciding to set up an actual shop.
The business will host an open house during Tonasket Winterfest on Dec. 7 and 8.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors