Wednesday, November 13, 2013
TONASKET A business that began at area festivals and bazaars has now set up a permanent location inside II Sisters Home Video, 415 Whitcomb Ave.
Karla Stucker opened Country Crazy Cowgirl Bling earlier this month.
The business sells a variety of Western-themed handbags, men’s and women’s wallets, other clothing items and home decorations. She also sells some handmade jewelry.
One particular item that has been a hit with women in Okanogan County has been the concealed weapons handbags, which feature a pocket on the outside designed specifically for a gun.
“We hope to continue to build our product lines and are open to new ideas or suggestions,” Stucker said.
Stucker, an Oroville High School graduate, started the business in February, attending different bazaars, rodeos, fairs and festivals, before deciding to set up an actual shop.
The business will host an open house during Tonasket Winterfest on Dec. 7 and 8.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS