Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Sherman Pass was blocked for several hours on Veterans Day for a logging truck crash east of town.
No injuries were reported. The trailer was not loaded, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said.
State Highway 20 was closed at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at milepost 325. It reopened about 11:45 a.m.
Sevigney said no information is available about the driver, road conditions or how the crash occurred.
No detour was available.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge