Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Sherman Pass was blocked for several hours on Veterans Day for a logging truck crash east of town.
No injuries were reported. The trailer was not loaded, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said.
State Highway 20 was closed at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at milepost 325. It reopened about 11:45 a.m.
Sevigney said no information is available about the driver, road conditions or how the crash occurred.
No detour was available.
More like this story
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge