Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Sherman Pass was blocked for several hours on Veterans Day for a logging truck crash east of town.
No injuries were reported. The trailer was not loaded, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said.
State Highway 20 was closed at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at milepost 325. It reopened about 11:45 a.m.
Sevigney said no information is available about the driver, road conditions or how the crash occurred.
No detour was available.
More like this story
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge