Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Sherman Pass was blocked for several hours on Veterans Day for a logging truck crash east of town.
No injuries were reported. The trailer was not loaded, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said.
State Highway 20 was closed at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at milepost 325. It reopened about 11:45 a.m.
Sevigney said no information is available about the driver, road conditions or how the crash occurred.
No detour was available.
More like this story
- Rule change closes some steelhead fishing
- Okanogan claims state 1B/2B soccer title
- Okanogan returns to state 2B football semifinals
- Emergency declared
- Murder trial enters second week in court
- Elementary students honor veterans
- NFHS to broadcast state soccer finals
- Statewide wind storms leave little damage in Okanogan County
- Prosecutor gives opening argument in Jennings murder trial
- Suspect takes his own life in standoff