Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Sherman Pass was blocked for several hours on Veterans Day for a logging truck crash east of town.
No injuries were reported. The trailer was not loaded, Washington State Patrol Trooper Jeff Sevigney said.
State Highway 20 was closed at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at milepost 325. It reopened about 11:45 a.m.
Sevigney said no information is available about the driver, road conditions or how the crash occurred.
No detour was available.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend