Wednesday, November 13, 2013
KELLER The Colville Confederated Tribes is seeking sealed bids from contractors interested in transforming part of the Keller Community Center into a technology center.
The project should be finished by Feb. 28.
The contractor will prepare walls and paint them, remove old carpet and replace it, install a one-way observation window in an interior wall between two offices, replace entry doors, repair ceiling areas and do other work, bid information said.
Bids will be opened Nov. 14 at the Purchasing Building at 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
More like this story
- Burn bans issued for Okanogan, Kittitas counties
- Play-in basketball games slated for tonight
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-048 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision