Wednesday, November 13, 2013
KELLER The Colville Confederated Tribes is seeking sealed bids from contractors interested in transforming part of the Keller Community Center into a technology center.
The project should be finished by Feb. 28.
The contractor will prepare walls and paint them, remove old carpet and replace it, install a one-way observation window in an interior wall between two offices, replace entry doors, repair ceiling areas and do other work, bid information said.
Bids will be opened Nov. 14 at the Purchasing Building at 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
More like this story
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge