Wednesday, November 13, 2013
KELLER The Colville Confederated Tribes is seeking sealed bids from contractors interested in transforming part of the Keller Community Center into a technology center.
The project should be finished by Feb. 28.
The contractor will prepare walls and paint them, remove old carpet and replace it, install a one-way observation window in an interior wall between two offices, replace entry doors, repair ceiling areas and do other work, bid information said.
Bids will be opened Nov. 14 at the Purchasing Building at 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge