Wednesday, November 13, 2013
KELLER The Colville Confederated Tribes is seeking sealed bids from contractors interested in transforming part of the Keller Community Center into a technology center.
The project should be finished by Feb. 28.
The contractor will prepare walls and paint them, remove old carpet and replace it, install a one-way observation window in an interior wall between two offices, replace entry doors, repair ceiling areas and do other work, bid information said.
Bids will be opened Nov. 14 at the Purchasing Building at 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge