Wednesday, November 13, 2013
KELLER The Colville Confederated Tribes is seeking sealed bids from contractors interested in transforming part of the Keller Community Center into a technology center.
The project should be finished by Feb. 28.
The contractor will prepare walls and paint them, remove old carpet and replace it, install a one-way observation window in an interior wall between two offices, replace entry doors, repair ceiling areas and do other work, bid information said.
Bids will be opened Nov. 14 at the Purchasing Building at 10 Lake St., Nespelem.
More like this story
- Communities scare up tricks, treats
- School seeks veteran photos
- BBB warns of fake online Seahawks store
- 3,895 pounds of chicken, pork bologna recalled
- New October rainfall records set
- Lester sentenced for child rape, molestation
- Woodcutting accident causes Ferry County power outage
- Officials suspend pursuit on Profanity Peak wolves
- Work slated to begin soon on Omak DNR fire base
- New business to occupy former Hughes store in Oroville
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge