Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK Charter Communications is expanding its high-definition channels to Okanogan County customers as part of an all-digital upgrade planned for the beginning of December.
The upgrade means digital equipment will be required for all Charter customers beginning Dec. 3 as the company will clear all analog signals from its local network.
The change will pave the way for customers to add more than 150 high-definition channels.
“By replacing these outdated analog signals, we gain back a tremendous amount of bandwidth in our network that allows us to offer more HD channels for our customers,” said Frank Antonovich, vice president and general manager for Charter in Washington. “In the space we previously needed for a single analog channel, we can now provide multiple standard definition digital channels or HD channels.”
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON