Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK The Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge program is one of five state finalists in the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow grant contest.
The program received two Galaxy electronic tablets and will compete for a video technology kit and technology package valued at $20,000.
Site Manager Wendy Hensarling and Project Director Racie McKee submitted the project proposal.
“Out of the more than 2,300 applications, yours was chosen as one of the five best in your state,” Samsung wrote in an email to the Xtreme Challenge program.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan