Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK The Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge program is one of five state finalists in the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow grant contest.
The program received two Galaxy electronic tablets and will compete for a video technology kit and technology package valued at $20,000.
Site Manager Wendy Hensarling and Project Director Racie McKee submitted the project proposal.
“Out of the more than 2,300 applications, yours was chosen as one of the five best in your state,” Samsung wrote in an email to the Xtreme Challenge program.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge