Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK The Omak School District’s Xtreme Challenge program is one of five state finalists in the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow grant contest.
The program received two Galaxy electronic tablets and will compete for a video technology kit and technology package valued at $20,000.
Site Manager Wendy Hensarling and Project Director Racie McKee submitted the project proposal.
“Out of the more than 2,300 applications, yours was chosen as one of the five best in your state,” Samsung wrote in an email to the Xtreme Challenge program.
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June