Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan