Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge