Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
More like this story
- Inchelium-Gifford ferry will remain operational
- Gas prices fall across the state
- CENTER STAGE: Eclectic music, cowboy poetry set this weekend
- ACADEMIC HONORS- April 26, 2017
- MARRIAGE LICENSES: April 26, 2017
- Class wins conservation contest
- History research help offered
- Researchers go to Plans B, C
- Ground broken for new sign
- EXPLORING THE OKANOGAN: Sometimes, you’re a part of history