Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge