Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
More like this story
- CENTER STAGE: ‘Little Sister’ guitar brings warm tone
- Music at the View returns this weekend
- Conconully Lake camp remains closed
- State wants to keep fisher, whales on list
- Okanogan takes top spot in Envirothon
- Omak FFA chapter wins top honors
- Death is not always easy to cope with
- Briefs - May 24, 2017
- Tennis: Okanogan claims two district championships
- Baseball: Okanogan survives first round of regionals