Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office complaints
Fraud on North Second Avenue, Okanogan. Unauthorized access to debit card.
Assault on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Theft on state Highway 17, Bridgeport.
Theft on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Assault on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Aeneas Valley Road, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Old Highway 97, Brewster.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Vehicle prowl on North Third Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Canyon Street, Coulee Dam. Tools and electronics taken.
Harassment on Stage Coach Loop Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Trespassing on Balmes Road, Oroville.
Property damage on Horse Spring Coulee.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak. Electronic tablet and game system taken.
More like this story
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-339 Aug. 17, Sept. 7) TS #60390-00113-NJ-WA - APN #2370080002
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge