Wednesday, November 13, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Lita D. Avelino, 53, Brewster, pleaded guilty Nov. 7 to possession of a controlled substance and use of drug paraphernalia.
Avelino, who committed the crimes July 26, was sentenced to 15 days.
Cheyenne Rochelle Lezard, 18, pleaded guilty Nov. 7 to theft of a firearm, second-degree theft and second-degree vehicle prowl.
Lezard, who committed the crimes Sept. 17, was sentenced to 90 days.
Board pleads guilty
Logan James Board, 25, Tonasket, pleaded guilty Nov. 4 to residential burglary, second-degree theft, possession of a controlled substance and third-degree malicious mischief.
Board, who committed the crimes Oct. 22, 2012, was sentenced to 90 days.
Pendley restitution ordered
Steven Lee Pendley, 23, of Omak, was ordered Nov. 5 to pay restitution of $5,704 to Eric P. Skansgard, also of Omak.
Antonelli case dismissed
The court dismissed with prejudice Nov. 4 a case against Vincent Antonelli, 37.
Francisco Murillo, 31, Bridgeport, pleaded guilty Nov. 1 to alien in possession of a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon and unlawful possession of a legend drug.
Murillo, who committed the crimes Sept. 26, was sentenced to 37 days.
Brock pleads guilty
Kevin J. Brock, 30, Mount Vernon, pleaded guilty Nov. 4 to second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm.
Dismissed was another charge.
Brock, who committed the crime Oct. 14, 2012, was sentenced to four months.
Trevor W. Armstrong, 28, Tonasket, was charged Oct. 30 with two counts of residential burglary, first-degree theft, third-degree theft and first-degree criminal trespass.
Armstrong allegedly committed the first two crimes between May 1 and 14, the next two crimes Oct. 22 and the trespass Oct. 26.
Drug possession alleged
Douglas Glen Jackson, 46, Tonasket, was charged Nov. 1 with possession of a controlled substance-Oxycodone/acetaminophen and driving under the influence.
Jackson allegedly committed the crimes Oct. 29.
Johnny Barton Woodward, 56, was charged Nov. 7 with attempting to elude a pursuing police vehicle, possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and third-degree driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Woodward, who allegedly committed the crimes Nov. 3, had bail set at $35,000 on Nov. 6.
More like this story
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-048 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-049 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-050 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision